A2 - Short Film

Tuesday 14 September 2010

Story Idea Number 1:

Because I am a keen footballer, when i was trying to think of story ideas everything that came into my head was football or sport related. So when hearing an idea from one of my classmates about a sports persons career highs and lows, i changed what came from them into my own idea.

The idea I have for my film is of an Athlete trailing to get into the Great Britain 2010 Olympic team. He is one of the best of the country and of the world after winning gold in previous tournaments.
However, during the race he falls over (Ending his dream of representing Great Britain for another 4 years) After numerous failed attempts the young sportsman gets involved with the wrong crowd and gets hooked on the drugs and alcohol ending his career in a bad way.

If this idea was to go ahead, there are several locations nearby and local for us to access, one being a short 5-10 minute walk away at Maysbrook stadium

No comments:

Post a Comment